Venice Annual Celebration: Venice Community Trust's Raffle Awards
THE VENICE COMMUNITY TRUST
request the pleasure of your company to view the Trust's raffle awards.
Friday, August 26th
7:00 to 10:00 pm
Epoxybox, 602 Venice Blvd.
(at the crossroads of Abbot Kinney and Venice Blvd.)
Exhibition will remain on view through Sept 6th.
appetizers and libations
up to $10,000 CASH
- 1000 signed
Venice Centennial posters by Stephen Douglas, 1000 discounts
on commissions by contributing Venice Real Estate brokers, 1000 chances to win
a prize by: Alan Shaffer - Anjelica Huston
- Andy Greenberg - Aldis & Maria Browne - Chris Williams - CollectFineArt.com - Billy Al Bengston - Canal Club - Carol Doumani - Charles Arnoldi - Charles Hill - Dennis Gibbens - Diana Hobson - Donna Rawlins & Stacy Robin -Doug Edge - E. F. Kitchen - Earl Newman - Elizabeth McMillian - Ed Moses - Ed Ruscha
- Emily Winters - eQuator Books - Fourth Corner Framing
- Gene Sturman - Greg Colson - Gretchen Rollins - Guy Dill - Hal's - Hamilton Press - Helen K Garber - James Beach - Joe Goode - Jenny Gallagher - Joe's Restaurant
- Juan Carlos Hernandez and Valentine Limon - Ken Price - Kim Luyties - Laddie John Dill - Las Rocas Resort & Spa - Lee Mullican - Lisa Adams Lynn Hanson - Maria Munroe - Mark X Farina - Marta Evry - Michael C. McMillen - Mikel Alatza - Nancy Kay - Ned Evans - Paige Wery
- Pamela Barish - Peter Lodato - Peter Milton - Robert Graham -Ron Griffin - Shari Robbins - Sharon Goodman Squires - Stephen Douglas - Scentiments - Todd Squires - Todd von Hoffmann - Tom Everhart - Venice Suites - Suzy Frank - YAS.
Special guests include Brodie Seagrave
, Venice's newly appointed City Council Deputy; and Laurie Sale
, Special Deputy for Arts, Culture & Education.
The Venice Community Trust, www.VeniceCommunityTrust.org, is dedicated to:
* Establishing a public Venice Collection and archive to preserve our historically rich artistic legacy.
* Inaugurating the "Venice Annual", a festival to celebrate art and creativity in all disciplines, to be held at multiple venues across Venice.
*Supporting ongoing documentation of Venice as model for crafts, literature, music, film, performance, theater and visual arts, for distribution to educational institutions.
ALL ARE WELCOME!!