Blogroll Me!
Who Links Here
4/20/2005  

French Women Don't Get Fat

I knew there was a reason I just couldn't get into not eating carbs for the rest of my life. I also knew there was every reason in the world to enjoy wine with dinner, and some good chocolate at the end of the day...I knew someone out there had the answers. I just didn't realize she was French.
My infinitely wise and culture saavy mother literally walked me into the bookstore and bought this book for me. Not only is it extremely well written and easy to read, it is refreshing and enjoyable to learn how just a few minor altercations to our "American" way of approaching food can make all the difference in shedding those extra pounds.
Buy this book. Cook the Tagliatelle Pasta with Lemon, and enjoy a glass of champagne. Life is good!