Blogroll Me!
Who Links Here
3/25/2005  

Nick Carter Forever

While eating my cereal and polishing off my final cup of coffee, I decided to click the "next blog" button (see upper right corner), and check out what else is out there...
And I came to this: http://nickcarterforever.blogspot.com/ created by Wendy in South Carolina.
Sigh.
Oh Wendy. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.

Despite the obvious troubled nature of this quietly psychotic blog dedicated to...Nick Carter?? The only other thing I've surmised by looking at various photos (posted with absolutely no comments or musings), is that Nick needs to lay off the Cheetos and hit the gym. He also has a striking resemblance to Anthony Federov** on American Idol (of which I am sadly sure there are equally disturbing dedicated blogs). The only difference between those two is that I think Anthony actually can sing, and doesn't have to take anger management classes.
**for what its worth I still insist that dear cheesy too-nice-for-TV Anthony looks exactly like my future Brother-In-Law.

Oh Wendy. Wendy, Wendy, Wendy.

Aunt Beep still loves you!