Blogroll Me!
Who Links Here
3/02/2005  

Ich Habe bin Ge-Bloggen

Just when you think no one is out there listening, you go and find out they're writing about you in Deutschland. At least I think its Deutschland.
http://orangeisnotthenewpink.skynetblogs.be/

Anyway - hats off to Doug Murphy for crossing oceans, and bringing us all together. And thanks to the stylish folks at Orange Is Not The New Pink Blog for giving us a shout out. My blissful ignorance prevents me from thinking you actually said something mean.

Just cuz it makes me so darn giddy, I'm offering a FREE DOUG MURPHY PRINT of your choice to the first person who contacts me and mentions this blog. The winner will be posted next week.

Danke schoen meinen freunden.


"Blondie" by Doug Murphy

CHECK OUT HIS MANY HEADS
AND HANG A LITTLE CELEBRITY ON YOUR WALLS!